2022 The Sterling Management Development Program (SMDP) for young Nigerian graduates.
The Sterling Management Development Program (SMDP) is a bespoke recruitment campaign that leads into an intensive 12-month rotational program, where you can gain insight and cross-border exposure to enable you to emerge as a well-rounded professional equipped with different skills & competencies you can apply to different areas within Sterling while you also GROW personally.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
In addition, the Sterling Management Development Program aims to develop Next-Gen leaders who will largely contribute to the design of the future of Sterling.
- A minimum of 3 years post NYSC experience from any sector.
- A minimum of Master’s degree or relevant professional certification from an accredited institution in or outside Nigeria.
- Applicants must not be older than 32 years of age at the time of application.
- Sterling value diversity in our workplace and encourage qualified men and women with disabilities and diverse professional, academic, and cultural backgrounds to apply.
How To Apply
- Only suitable candidates will be shortlisted and contacted.
- Sterling is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate in our selection and employment practices based on race, colour, religion, gender, nationality, political affiliation, marital status or disability.
- All applications must be submitted via the provided application medium and during the respective application period. (Sterling does not accept applications by email).
- Multiple applications may lead to disqualification.
For More Information:
The Application Deadline is Not Specified.