2022 Wien International Scholarship Program (WISP) at Brandeis University, USA
Brandeis University in the United States of America is delighted to offer the Wien International Scholarship Program (WISP) to suitably qualified international students who wish to enroll in a degree program at the University for the commencing academic session.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
The Wien International Scholarship Program (WISP) at Brandeis University, established in 1958, is a first-of-its-kind program bringing students from every corner of the globe to campus and engaging the entire community to be active global citizens.
Details of Wien International Scholarship Program (WISP)
Wien International Scholarship Program has brought over 894 scholars from 115 countries to Brandeis, and its graduates continue to be committed to Brandeis University and to improving the world.
Eligible applicants for this scholarship are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria;
- Applicants must be international students.
- All undergraduate courses and subjects in science, the arts, politics, business, and the humanities offered by the university are eligible.
- Applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be active in extracurricular activities and other non-academic activities.
- The applicants must be enrolled and accepted into the university.
How To Apply
Interested and eligible applicants for the Wien International Scholarship Program (WISP) to study at Brandeis University in the United States are required to apply using the university application portal.
The applicants can also apply through the Common Application.
Accepted students who fit the eligibility of the award will be considered.
The applicants must submit the following documents:
Letters of Recommendation
Statement of purpose
The Application Deadline is Not Specified