2023 Al Sharq International Fellowship Programme
Applications are open for the Al Sharq International Fellowship Programme 2023. The Al Sharq International Fellowship is a 9-month capacity-building programme that brings together a network of 35 participants from around the world to become effective change agents committed to informed action.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
The Programme aims to empower passionate and high-potential youth committed to public service, civil society, and community engagement. The programme equips fellows with strategic skills and core competencies to lead positive change, elevate their knowledge capacity and wisdom, and connect them regionally and globally to amplify their impact.
- The programme is an integrated, structured, and future-focused learning experience that helps fellows develop and elevate their ethical, social, intellectual, and cognitive competence.
- Fellows will be able to connect and engage with an international network of young leaders, activists, and change agents throughout the fellowship cohort and by participating in physical retreats.
- The programme provides access to high-caliber professional mentorship and coaching opportunities to cultivate the fellow’s high potential and expand their mentors’ networks.
- The programme’s curriculum is challenging, comprehensive, and creative. It is designed to upgrade the fellows’ abilities and equip them with the necessary skills, tools, and knowledge to produce intellectual wisdom, develop leadership character and achieve a positive impact.
- A culminating interdisciplinary project where fellows can apply their knowledge and skills in a real-world context using various approaches. It is an opportunity to put their training into practice and achieve impact.
Eligibility Requirement For 2023 Al Sharq International Fellowship Programme
A fellow must:
- Have a valid passport
- Be between 22-35
- Have excellent command in English Language. This is required along with minimum understanding of the country of residence’s language.
- Be enrolled in post-secondary or graduate study programme, or a professional with work experience.
- Be able to commit for 10 hours per week throughout the programme and engage in its various activities.
- Show proven commitment to public and community service through civic initiatives, and involvement in social projects.
- Show proven community leadership potential through civic engagement and volunteering track-record
- Show proven commitment to the values of Al Sharq Youth
How To Apply
The application deadline is January 23, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.
For more information, visit Al Sharq International Fellowship.