Our Graduate Trainee Programme is a 12 months’ structured training programme designed to provide young graduates with excellent opportunities to pursue a professional career in a world-class enterprise with unparalleled opportunities for professional learning, development, and progression in a high-tech, multicultural, and diverse environment.
💡 Hey, here is the best time to show the world what you do and sell. Let's advertise you to our 9,500+ subscribers over 40+ active WhatsApp & Telegram groups and channels! CONTACT US NOW to verify our massive reach and start.
Dangote Group’s vision of becoming the leading provider of essential daily needs in Sub-Saharan Africa has seen the company grow rapidly over the years and diversify into different business areas, each with its own distinct business needs.
With a substantial number of employees spread across various locations and business units, trainees will learn from our highly skilled professionals who are experts in their disciplines.
To qualify for this training, you must:
- First degree/HND from reputable University/ Polytechnic/equivalent with a minimum of Second Class Lower (2:2) or Upper Credit (HND) or equivalent.
- Not more than 28 years of age (fresh graduates), as at the time of applying.
- Basic Computer skills.
- Must have completed the mandatory NYSC service.
- Have 0 – 2 years’ experience.
- Exhibit High Personal Integrity, Entrepreneurship, Analytical Thinking.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, very good written and verbal communication skills.
- Creativity, innovation and resilience.
- Passion for the Organisation.
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should apply using the button below or click this link
NOTICE: 💡Get the Complete handbook to Master Facebook, Instagram & WhatsApp Ads! This course has taught over 6,000 students in live webinars, and over 2,000 students enrolled online. FIND OUT MORE.