2023 Ecobank Fintech Challenge (Win $50,000)
Ecobank Fintech Challenge is a pan-African innovation competition and business partnership offering by Ecobank. It is designed to inspire, support and partner African Fintechs, with an aim to expand the reach of innovative Fintech and banking related products.
The Ecobank Fintech Challenge identifies and partners Fintechs that are ready to scale and provides them with support and access to opportunities in Ecobank’s 33 African markets. The goal is to contribute to their growth as potential Pan African Fintech success stories.
Benefits of 2023 Ecobank Fintech Challenge
Become a finalist; get inducted as an Ecobank Fintech Fellow and stand a chance to explore the following opportunities:
- Once in a lifetime opportunity to pursue integration with Ecobank and potentially launch products in Ecobank’s over 30 markets across Africa.
- The ultimate winner will be awarded a cash prize of $50,000.
- Start-ups may be selected by Ecobank as local country-level partner in any of Ecobank’s 33 country ecosystem.
- Fellows will be given access to a dedicated team to support on the Ecobank’s APIs test to enable them improve their products for the pan-African market.
- Founders will be inducted as Ecobank Fintech Fellows, granting them access and relationships to a vast network of global and African Accelerators and potential Investors as well as mentors.
- The Challenge offers opportunities for Fintechs to potentially integrate with Ecobank’s existing digital offerings. The existing digital offerings include Ecobank Omni, Ecobank electronic financial supply chain(eFSC), Ecobank Xpress, Ecobank Mobile APP or USSD, MasterPass™ QR, mVISA™ & mCash, etc. They would like applicants to pitch how their solutions can add value to these existing Ecobank digital offerings.
Eligibility for 2023 Ecobank Fintech Challenge
- All Fintechs with an Africa-Focused or Africa relevant product are eligible to apply to the fintech challenge.
- These products must address one or more of a specific set of pain points:
- Customer experience
- Financial inclusion
- Credit scoring
- Ecosystem Aggregation
- Internal tools
- Any other relevant product categories
How To Apply
You can enter more than one fintech product in the competition. However, each product you apply with must be distinct. You should not submit two products in one application form. Each of your products must be entered as a separate application.
For more information, see FAQ and visit Ecobank Fintech Challenge
The Application Deadline is 16th September 2022
⚡️We have recorded a 96% success rate on our ad packages at Latest Opportunities. You can read customers comments, check our numbers or book a package now.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
- How to Win Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Study Loan Sources for International Students
- Free IELTS Study Materials | Download for offline use
- How to Live and Study in UK for International Students
- How to Live and Study in USA for International Students
- Prepare yourself with Recruitment, Interview & Aptitude Tests.
You must log in to post a comment.