Applications are now open for the Mercedes-Benz Graduate Development Program 2023. Mercedes-Benz South Africa is offering a unique development opportunity for recently-qualified graduates, who desire to be an integral part of the MBSA talent pool.
Requirements for 2023 Mercedes-Benz Graduate Development Program
- Candidates who have recently graduated within the last 3 years
- a South African Citizen, or permanent resident of South Africa
- Recently qualified graduates, (with a full NQF 6 or higher), in the following career streams:
– Mechanical, Electrical and Industrial Engineering
– Computer Engineering/ Information Technology/ Software Development etc.
– Finance/ Accounting
– Supply Chain/ Logistics
– Human Resources
– Law – Legal and Compliance
– Business Studies – Sales, After-sales, Marketing and Communications
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification, with an average pass mark 65%+ will be an advantage
- relevant practical experience in your field of study
- exposure to a world class company and well established brand
- an opportunity to apply for positions within the organisation
- coaching and mentoring support
How to Apply:
– ONLINE by logging onto the Daimler Careers website
– Search for Mercedes-Benz South Africa Graduate Development Programme (GDP)
In your application, please include:
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunitiesJoin our Telegram Community.
- A CV as an attachment (ensure that the file size is small enough to upload, e.g. PDF)
- Certified copies of your Grade 12 and tertiary certificates accompanied by an academic record
- A copy of your ID
- Ensure a contact number and email address is provided
- Closing date for entries is 27 January 2023
- Late and incomplete applications will not be considered
- If you have not heard from us by the 24 February 2023 please take it that your application has been unsuccessful.
For More Information:
Documents & Guides
Below are relevant document samples and guides that may aid your application.
- Download CVs & Cover letters
- Download study materials
- Download career resources
- Download other materials
Begin your Application
Subscribe here for weekly newsletters.
DISCLAIMER: Can you also vouch for the authenticity of this opportunity? Please rate it here. However, do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.