Applications are open for the Morgan Stanley Inclusive Ventures Lab 2023. The Morgan Stanley Inclusive Ventures Lab is an intensive five-month accelerator designed to help further develop and scale startups, culminating in a Demo Day and showcase presentation to the investor community.
💡 Hey, here is the best time to show the world what you do and sell. Let's advertise you to our 9,500+ subscribers over 40+ active WhatsApp & Telegram groups and channels! CONTACT US NOW to verify our massive reach and start.
This in-house startup accelerator, formerly known as the Multicultural Innovation Lab, promotes financial inclusion and provides access to capital and connections for early-stage technology and technology-enabled companies led by underrepresented founders.
The curriculum is tailored to suit each individual cohort, but it generally includes such topics as branding your startup, developing your investor pitch, refining your value prop and devising effective finance and sales strategies. In addition, they offer participants the opportunity to meet with industry experts for one-on-one consultations.
- Morgan Stanley will provide participating companies with a cash contribution, a five-month curated programme, mentorship, networking, office space for the duration of the programme, and access to certain external advisors in exchange for an equity stake of 5.00%.
- The cash contribution is $250,000 to each company participating in the New York-based programme and £250,000 to each company participating in the London-based programme.
Eligibility Requirement for 2023 Morgan Stanley Inclusive Ventures Lab for Startups
The ideal candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Is an underrepresented founder, co-founder, CTO or other C-suite member.
- Has founded a technology or technology-enabled startup that falls within the Seed to Series A funding round stage.
- Has launched product with demonstrated revenues that validate the initial business model and market opportunity.
How To Apply
Applications are currently open and are being accepted on a rolling basis for both the New York-based and London-based 2023 cohorts. They encourage interested applicants to apply early due to limited space and high application volume.
NOTICE: 💡Get the Complete handbook to Master Facebook, Instagram & WhatsApp Ads! This course has taught over 6,000 students in live webinars, and over 2,000 students enrolled online. FIND OUT MORE.
For more information, visit Inclusive Ventures Lab.