2023 Standard Bank Cloud Computing Internship Programme for Young Africans (R10000 per month)
Standard Bank has partnered with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure to be their cloud computing service providers. The cloud engineering team is responsible for building and managing the Standard Bank foundation platforms on AWS and Azure that will enable our future ready transformation and platform business model.
We have multiple cloud capabilities which include: cloud platform engineering, cloud operations, cloud cost modelling & cost management, cloud integration & API enablement, employee experience using cloud services and cloud software & licensing management.
Cloud engineers are scarce skill globally right now and there is high demand for cloud engineering skills in the market. This is a skill you want to have on your CV and the possibilities are endless, skills you can learn include cloud infrastructure, cloud security, cloud data engineering and machine learning.
If you want to know more, to understand how you can become a cloud engineer and get hands on exposure to cloud engineering; then the Cloud Computing Internship Programme is the programme to join. We look forward to welcoming you to Standard Bank and equip you with future ready cloud skills.
Requirements for 2023 Standard Bank Cloud Computing Internship Programme
- Completed Tertiary Qualification in any Technology related field (Degree or Diploma)
- Java, Azure, AWS, experience preferable but not essential
- Must be a South African Citizen
- Must be between the ages of 18 and 30
- Not be registered on any other learnership
- Not be studying at any other institution
Start Date: 1 April 2023
Duration: 18 Months (Fixed Term Contract)
Learner Stipend: R10000 per month plus Student Medical Aid
⚡️We have recorded a 96% success rate on our ad packages at Latest Opportunities. You can read customers comments, check our numbers or book a package now.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
- How to Win Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Study Loan Sources for International Students
- Free IELTS Study Materials | Download for offline use
- How to Live and Study in UK for International Students
- How to Live and Study in USA for International Students
- Prepare yourself with Recruitment, Interview & Aptitude Tests.
You must log in to post a comment.