The Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program 2023 is now open for applications from motivated graduates wishing to engage in a graduate research study in the United States. Successful candidates are welcome to complete academic coursework at their host university to update their academic and professional knowledge in their field of study.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
The Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program enhances leadership among international professionals who collaborate to address local and global challenges and foster change for our collective good.
Details Of The Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program
Through academic study and professional development with U.S. counterparts, this growing global network shares best practices and builds expertise in fields of critical importance to:
- Advance societal and institutional capacity,
- Promote human rights and freedoms,
- Ensure sustainable environments,
- And develop thriving communities.
Eligibility Criteria For The Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program
To be eligible for The Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program for Graduates Students, applicants are expected to meet these conditions:
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants must have an undergraduate (first university or Bachelor’s) degree
- A minimum of five years of full-time, professional experience
- Limited or no prior experience in the United States
- Demonstrated leadership qualities
- A record of public service in the community
- English language ability
Fellowship Benefits of The Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program
The successful applicants will receive the following benefits:
- Payment of tuition and fees at the assigned host university;
- Pre-academic English language training, if required;
- A maintenance (living) allowance, including a one-time settling-in allowance;
- Accident and sickness coverage;
- A book allowance;
- A one-time computer subsidy;
- Air travel (international travel to and from the U.S. for the Program and domestic travel to required program events);
- A Professional Development allowance for professional activities, such as field trips, professional visits and conferences.
How to Apply
To access the Humphrey Fellowship application and learn more about applying, please contact the U.S. Embassy (Public Affairs Section) or Binational Fulbright Commission in your country.
The Application Deadline is Not Specified