Applications are open for the World Bank & Financial Times Youth Blog Competition 2023. If you’re aged 16 to 19 and currently enrolled in high school, The World Bank & Financial Times would like to hear about your experience with post-COVID education and learn your ideas for the way forward.
💡 Hey, here is the best time to show the world what you do and sell. Let's advertise you to our 9,500+ subscribers over 40+ active WhatsApp & Telegram groups and channels! CONTACT US NOW to verify our massive reach and start.
Please tell them:
How is your country’s education system recovering from learning losses of the COVID-19 pandemic, and what more can it do to prepare young people for the jobs of the future?
- The winning entry will be published in the Financial Times (at its sole discretion) and the World Bank blog. The World Bank will also find additional, virtual ways to honor the winner during 2023.
Eligibility Requirement For 2023 World Bank & Financial Times Youth Blog Competition
- Entries should be original content and cannot have been previously published or lifted from other sources.
- Entries should be the work of the submitter and cannot be collaborative or written by a proxy.
- Participants must be enrolled in high school or a version of secondary education and should be between the ages of 16-19 years at the time of submission.
- Entries can be submitted in English, French, Spanish and Arabic.
- The winning entries will be published in English.
- Entries will be judged by a high-level panel comprised of senior officials at the World Bank, the Financial Times, and select partners. The full names of the judges can be made available on request. Judging will take place during April 2023 and winners will be contacted and announced around May 2023 on the World Bank blog and Financial Times website, unless a winner objects to publication of their name at the time of entry.
- Entries will be judged against originality, creativity, writing quality, and solutions presented. The judging panel’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into. Winners will be contacted via the contact information provided with their submission.
How To Apply
Submissions should include:
- A strong blog or essay, that is no longer than 500 words.
- Your name, age, school, email, and country you live in.
- Photos, videos, visualizations that help support your story, are optional.
NOTICE: 💡Get the Complete handbook to Master Facebook, Instagram & WhatsApp Ads! This course has taught over 6,000 students in live webinars, and over 2,000 students enrolled online. FIND OUT MORE.