Apply for The Payoneer Entrepreneurship Awards 2022
Open to: Entrepreneurs
Login / Register
Join entrepreneurs around the globe to compete in the annual Payoneer Entrepreneurship Awards and take your business to the next level!
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
The Payoneer Entrepreneurship Awards is now in its sixth year which recognizes international businesses that display strategic thinking, entrepreneurial spirit and an innovative approach in their drive to fulfil their potential.
Five lucky winners will be featured on Payoneer’s website and blog and will be invited to the Payoneer Forum to receive their award in front of hundreds of fellow entrepreneurs – COVID-19 regulations permitting!
Here are the award categories:
- eCommerce Business of the Year: Innovation and originality in taking the global eCommerce industry by storm.
- Freelance Business of the Year: Excellence and leadership in the international freelancing industry.
- Disruptor of the Year: Creativity and boldness in shaking up the business community.
- Socially Responsible Business of the Year: Contribution to the community and social commitment to making a difference.
Then a major category in the awards:
- Entrepreneur of the Year: This award is reserved for the most impressive global entrepreneur.
All qualified entries to the other awards are automatically entered will be considered.
How to Enter
- The entrant must go to The 2022 Payoneer Entrepreneurship Awards page and complete all requested fields of the Contest entry form in its entirety. Once the entry is sent to Payoneer, it is final and may not be modified, supplemented or edited.
- The submitted content must be the original creation of the entrant, and should not infringe upon any third party’s personal or proprietary rights (such as, but not limited to, intellectual property rights and/or copyrighted content owned by others). The submitted content must not contain unreleased people or property.
- Payoneer is not responsible for lost, late, destroyed, incomplete, unreadable, corrupted, or misdirected entries; internet malfunction; server unavailability; or computer or any other electronic or telecommunications malfunction. Similarly, Payoneer does not have any obligation to advise an entrant of any late, destroyed, corrupted, or otherwise incomplete entry.
- Content submitted in the Contest cannot promote or contain any alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, rearms/weapons, adult content or any activities that may be unsafe, dangerous, illegal or objectionable. Content cannot be obscene or offensive, and cannot defame, misrepresent, or contain disparaging or slanderous remarks about Payoneer, other people, products, or companies.
- All Contest entries become the property of Payoneer upon submission.
- Each entrant will bear all costs associated with entry to the Contest, if applicable.
- By entering the Contest, the entrant agrees that Payoneer shall be entitled to use his/her content in any way and/or format Payoneer may deem useful.