Amahoro Fellowship Program 2023
Applications for the Amahoro Fellowship Program 2023 are now open. The Amahoro Fellowship program targets exceptional individuals with lived experience as Forcibly Displaced Persons (FDPs). Its overarching aim is to equip these individuals with the essential skills and resources to create transformative change.
💡 Hey, here is the best time to show the world what you do and sell. Let's advertise you to our 9,500+ subscribers over 40+ active WhatsApp & Telegram groups and channels! CONTACT US NOW to verify our massive reach and start.
The 12-month program will give FDP leaders a platform to cultivate and disseminate their ideas on the world stage, expand their networks, seize numerous professional opportunities, and unite as a collaborative and impactful Cohort. The potential of FDP entrepreneurs and change agents is undeniably inspiring. As a network of change agents working towards positive and long-lasting ecosystems and systemic shifts, Fellows will have the power to make a real difference in the world. The Fellows will utilize their voices, skills, expertise, and innovations to catalyze solutions in Africa and globally. Collaboration and creation of this magnitude are exactly what the world needs to create lasting change.
Amahoro’s program is tailored to reflect Africa’s socio-economic context to cultivate the acumen in entrepreneurship and leadership needed for success. The program offers bespoke courses that enable fellows to acquire invaluable erudition, hone their distinct aptitudes, and conceive pioneering strategies to flourish. Fellows will also have the opportunity to participate in a competitive funding process where they can secure up to $100,000 to scale their impact. The program’s ultimate objective is to equip FDPs with the self-sufficiency and fortitude to steer social and economic progress competently.
- Thought Leadership Development: The Fellowship program nurtures thought leaders in Africa, providing a platform to create and publish content that showcases their ideas and perspectives. Fellows may also be invited to attend and speak at our Africa Private Sector Refugee Forum.
- Targeted Funds: They believe in the potential of fellows’ ventures and leadership development. As part of the program, fellows can compete for targeted funding of up to $100,000 USD. This investment is specifically designed to fuel their projects, amplifying their impact and driving sustainable change.
- Industry and Private Sector Connections: Fellows will be part of a global cohort of leaders positively impacting the world. Amahoro Fellowship creates deliberate networking opportunities, connecting fellows with industry experts and peers. This invaluable network equips fellows with the knowledge and insights to tackle complex challenges effectively.
- Training, Coaching and Mentorship: To foster growth and personal development, fellows benefit from mentorship and coaching at both individual and group levels. They are paired with industry professionals who bring valuable expertise and guidance, supporting fellows as they navigate their leadership journey. This tailored mentorship and coaching empower fellows to unleash their full potential.
- Be above the age of 18 before the time of application and below the age of 35 years.
- Own or occupy a leadership position in a business or social impact initiative. Individuals using their voices and platforms for positive change will also be considered.
- Have an interest in and made significant traction in entrepreneurship, innovation and/or social change; must have proof of your enterprise or social change activities.
- Identify as an African who is forcibly displaced or has a background as a forcibly displaced individual.
- Possess the capacity to gather comprehensive information on complex challenges, and the ability to evaluate and analyze information accurately in order to identify key issues and offer viable solution.
- Have the drive, ambition, and interest to find new ways to solve complex challenges.
- Have the drive to build international linkages and collaborate across perspectives with others from different regions of sub-Saharan Africa and the diaspora.
- Exhibit budding entrepreneurial spirit and have an interest in expanding their work.
- Be comfortable with using English as a main language of communication.
- Be available and willing to dedicate 12 months from October 2023 to October 2024, committing between 10 to 15 hours per week of hands-on virtual workshops and activities.
Duration and Benefit: The 12-month program will give FDP leaders a platform to cultivate and disseminate their ideas on the world stage, expand their networks, seize numerous professional opportunities, and unite as a collaborative and impactful Cohort. Fellows will also have the opportunity to participate in a competitive funding process where they can secure up to $100,000 to scale their impact.
NOTICE: 💡Get the Complete handbook to Master Facebook, Instagram & WhatsApp Ads! This course has taught over 6,000 students in live webinars, and over 2,000 students enrolled online. FIND OUT MORE.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the button below or click this link
Deadline: July 31st, 2023