ICAN-BOI iHack4SDG Challenge is a partnership of ICAN-BOI, in collaboration with the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria and the Bank of Industry, will gather a new generation of innovative thinkers from across the tech industry to tackle some of the most pressing Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), tagged iHack4SDG Challenge 2023.
💡 Hey, here is the best time to show the world what you do and sell. Let's advertise you to our 9,500+ subscribers over 40+ active WhatsApp & Telegram groups and channels! CONTACT US NOW to verify our massive reach and start.
The challenge provides an opportunity for participants to collaborate and develop innovative solutions based on 10 out of the 17 SDGs. These winners will be given resources and support to improve, test, and scale their ideas, which will ultimately become real businesses.
They will also have a chance to demo their solutions and have the opportunity to move into the ICAN-BOI incubation program.
- Open to all innovators and participants from all backgrounds;
- No prior hacking experience is necessary. Since we’re not looking for technical submissions only — anyone can play a part in solving these problems. As long as you’re a team player who thinks the world could be a better place, you’re more than welcome to join!
Duration and Benefits:
The winners will receive up to 3.5 million Naira in cash prizes amongst other benefits and will eventually move into ICANBOI’s incubation support program as well as access to the workspace.
- 1st Prize – N1,500,000
- 2nd Prize – N1,000,000
- 3rd Prize – N750,000
Other benefits include:
NOTICE: 💡Get the Complete handbook to Master Facebook, Instagram & WhatsApp Ads! This course has taught over 6,000 students in live webinars, and over 2,000 students enrolled online. FIND OUT MORE.
- Access to a dynamic network and platform – Tap into ICAN and Bank of Industry networks.
- Access to a dynamic platform of innovators – Tap into a conducive space to converge around practical SDG solutions.
- Immense networking potential – Build connections and be part of a community of practice around eco-systemic, collaborative solutions.
- A space to exercise your global citizenship muscle – Sharpen and hone your skills in leadership, innovative thinking, analytic thinking, interpersonal communication, intercultural collaboration, and allied areas.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the button below or click this link
Deadline: May 14th, 2023
Kindly share this opportunity with Innovators and others. Thank you.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.