PwC Bootcamp Software Engineering Career Program is welcoming applications from passionate and motivated young Nigerians and youths across Africa for its Bootcamp Software Engineering Career Program.
💡 Hey, here is the best time to show the world what you do and sell. Let's advertise you to our 9,500+ subscribers over 40+ active WhatsApp & Telegram groups and channels! CONTACT US NOW to verify our massive reach and start.
The objective of the boot camp is to develop analytical and software development/engineering capabilities required to tackle complex business problems, by leveraging PwC’s essential 8 technologies to address growing issues and harness emerging opportunities across Africa.
PwC has been operating in Nigeria since 1953 through its predecessor firms of Coopers & Lybrand and Price Waterhouse. We’re one of the leading professional services firms in the country with offices in Lagos, Abuja, and Port Harcourt, over 1000 staff, and 31 resident partners.
To be eligible for Bootcamp Software Development/Engineering Career Program, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Individuals between the ages of 18-30 located in Lagos Nigeria for the entire duration of the program (6 weeks).
- Individuals with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Individuals that are of proven integrity, and who respect confidentiality agreements.
- Individuals who possess excellent writing and oral communication skills and individuals who have the ability to explain complex solutions to a non- technical audience.
- Individuals who think outside the box and can quickly learn new ideas and concepts
- Good team players, who are self- motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Individuals who pay attention to detail and are able to assess work to identify any error (e.g. code-review).
- Individuals who are able to translate business requirements into solutions.
- Individuals who can actively identify system vulnerabilities and document them.
- Be able to organize and coordinate solutions proposed by the team in a formal document for presentation.
Duration and Benefits:
NOTICE: 💡Get the Complete handbook to Master Facebook, Instagram & WhatsApp Ads! This course has taught over 6,000 students in live webinars, and over 2,000 students enrolled online. FIND OUT MORE.
Successful applicants for Bootcamp Software Development/Engineering Career Program will receive the following benefits:
- Employment contract for participants with exceptional performance
- An opportunity to be placed in PwC’s pool of software engineering professionals for future engagements
- An opportunity to acquire high demand technical skills and become readily employable.
- Stipends that cover basic expenses during the program.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should apply using the button below or click this link
Deadline: Not Specified