TTSWG IMC Go-to-Talent Challenge is aimed at empowering young innovators in the technology and telecommunication industry in Nigeria.
The IMC includes an Innovators Challenge, where young innovators nationwide can showcase their original technology-driven ideas and products.
The challenge culminates in an Innovators Boot Camp, where 20 selected participants will receive guidance and mentorship from industry experts. The best participants from the boot camp will present their ideas at the Innovators Conference and Exhibition, competing for cash prizes to support their innovative ventures.
The Innovation Makers Challenge (IMC) is an initiative of the Technology and Telecommunication Working Group (TTSWG).
Telecommunication and Technology Sustainability Working Group (TTSWG), a Nigerian pro-technology and non-governmental organization that advocates for sustainability in the ICT sector, has announced the launch of its secretariat in Lagos, Nigeria. TTSWG’s main vision is for Nigeria to be an inspiration to other developing countries in adopting sustainability best practices.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
Potential organizations that fit membership criteria stand to gain several attractive privileges such as access to networking opportunities with other industry players, regulators, and key industry decision-making.
The Innovation Makers’ Challenge is open to young innovators who meet the following criteria:
- You are between the ages of 18 and 35 on or before the application deadline.
- Have innovative solutions in the following categories; Assistive Tech, EnergyTech, AgroTech, Waste Management/Climate Innovation, EdTech (including Gaming apps/innovation), Fintech.
- Can commit to attending the Innovation Conference and Exhibition in Lagos, Nigeria on the 9th of November 2023.
- Proficient in reading, writing, and speaking English.
- Innovations must be made by an individual or a team of not more than five (5) individuals.
- Innovations must be original and unique.
Duration and Benefits
- Win your share of the 3.5 million Naira cash prize.
- Get trained by industry experts at the Innovators’ Bootcamp.
- Gain an opportunity to exhibit your innovations and pitch to Investors, Venture Capitalists, C-Suite Executives, and Industry Experts.
- Gain visibility through traditional and digital media coverage.
- Network with other Innovators, Tech Enthusiasts, Industry Experts, and so on.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the button below or click this link
Deadline: 16th October, 2023
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.
Kindly share this opportunity with Youths and others. Thank you.