WFP Digital Green Innovation (DGIx) Acceleration Programme aims to support technology-powered solutions addressing pressing environmental challenges. The programme will select ventures, solution providers and consortiums who will receive financial, technical, and methodological support from the WFP Innovation Accelerator, #SDF, and other partners.
💡 Hey, here is the best time to show the world what you do and sell. Let's advertise you to our 9,500+ subscribers over 40+ active WhatsApp & Telegram groups and channels! CONTACT US NOW to verify our massive reach and start.
- Adaptation: reducing potential damages and vulnerability associated with climate change.
- Mitigation: curbing and reducing greenhouse gas emissions.
- Resilience: anticipating, preparing, and recovering while incurring minimal damages.
Please take the following factors into consideration before submitting your application to this programme:
- Your organization must have a presence (e.g., in the form of a country office or other permanent presence, subsidiary, long-term operations, etc.) and be locally rooted in the country of implementation.
- Your organization must be an established legal entity (for-profit, not-for-profit, social enterprise) for at least 2 years.
- Your innovation must be at least at the validated prototype stage, ideally with proof of traction, and a verified potential commercial value and impact.
- Your innovation should clearly address one or more of the priority innovation areas.
- Your innovation should have a clear pathway to scale (capacity to be adapted, expanded, replicated or scaled) along with a well defined implementation plan ready to be executed during the 12-month accelerator period using the available funding.
- Applications from consortiums and cooperation with local NGOs are highly encouraged.
- Solutions using open formats and approaches (Open Data, Open Hardware, Free and Open-Source Software, collaborative mapping and crowd-sensing) are encouraged.
- At least one of the team members must be fluent in English.
- We prioritize ventures that focus on promoting gender equality and empowering women, either through their beneficiaries, job creation, or by having a high representation of women in leadership positions.
- We also encourage applications from youth-led ventures.
Duration and Benefits
Selected ventures will be invited to apply to the WFP Sprint Programme – a six-month acceleration program with access to up to US$230,000 in equity-free funding, coaching, and mentorship support from a global network of relevant partners in the public health space.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the button below or click this link
Deadline: 24th September, 2023
NOTICE: 💡Get the Complete handbook to Master Facebook, Instagram & WhatsApp Ads! This course has taught over 6,000 students in live webinars, and over 2,000 students enrolled online. FIND OUT MORE.
Kindly share this opportunity with Organizations and others. Thank you.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.