The Payday Ambassador Program provides Africans with the opportunity to serve as liaisons between Payday and their communities. It’s a great way for Africans all over the globe who currently use and love Payday to earn great rewards by referring their friends and family to Payday.
ATTENTION: We can put a text and a link to your business here, on all our blog pages and also sent to our over 9,000 subscribers. CONTACT US for Rates or LEARN MORE here.
Through the Payday Ambassador Program, you get awesome perks and reward when you tell your friends about Payday.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunities
1. Paid internship opportunities: Firsthand consideration for internships and career opportunities at Payday.
2. Monthly bonuses: Every ambassador gets a customized referral code that can be used to earn referral bonuses.
3. Exciting branded items: Ambassadors will get branded product packs to show off and share with their family and friends.
4. Networking: Networking and collaboration with other Payday ambassadors globally.
What do you need to become an ambassador? To become a Payday ambassador, you need to be bold and creative. Also, these values are needed:
1. Passionate about finance, business, and technology.
2. Not currently an ambassador to any other brand/organization.
3. Possess effective time management, organizational, leadership, and problem-solving skills.
4. Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
5. Must have strong community ties at work, school, etc, or a strong social media presence.
How To Apply:
You want to become an Ambassador, so what’s next? Start by clicking this link to apply. Applications to the program will open on Monday 6th December 2021 and close on the 10th of January 2022. Ambassadors will be selected on merit and announced on January 24th, 2022.
Apply for 2022 Payday Ambassador Program for Africans