Apply For Flourish Africa Grant for Female Entrepreneurs
Flourish Africa is pleased to announce its Flourish Africa Grant for Female Entrepreneurs aimed at promoting African female-owned businesses over a 5-year period through training, coaching, mentoring and funding.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
The Grant will empower the entrepreneurial activities of at least 2,500 female business owners through funding and structured training over a five-year period by providing cash and organized training.
What to Know About Flourish Africa Grant for Female Entrepreneurs
Through the grant programme, a minimum of 500 female entrepreneurs would be educated each year, after which the top 100 achievers from the pool would be eligible for grants of up to N2 million each from an N200 million annual fund.
The training curriculum of Flourish Africa Grant has been designed to educate and prepare female entrepreneurs on their business journey, giving them wings to fly. Female entrepreneurs are also provided with an enabling platform for practical skill development, mentoring, and access to the marketplace.
To be eligible for the Flourish Africa Grant 2022, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18yrs – 50yrs
- Applicants must be female If co-owned with a man, applicants must have at least 51% ownership of the business
- Applicants must have access to internet-enabled devices for training and must be willing to commit to virtual training for a period of 3 months
- Businesses in the Startup phase
- Your business must be in Lagos or Abuja
How To Apply
Interested female applicants for the Flourish Africa Grant are to complete an online application by the application deadline.