Are you a youth entrepreneur who is committed to making a positive impact on our planet through sustainable business practices? If so, don’t miss the chance to apply for the Youth Ecopreneur Awards 2023, taking place at the World Export Development Forum (WEDF) in Mongolia.
These awards, implemented by the Ye! Community from the International Trade Centre (ITC) with support from WIPO and Google, recognize and celebrate the efforts of ecopreneurs. Apply now and win a cash prize of $5000, mentoring, visibility, capacity development, participate in the Google Start-up Academy and get a ticket to Mongolia to participate at WEDF. Join the movement towards a sustainable future!
- The entrepreneur must be a youth under 35 years;
- The Business:
- Must be majority run by a young person.
- Must be registered in an eligible country.
- Must promote sustainability, circularity, and/ or the green economy.
Duration and Benefits:
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
- $5,000 in cash prize
- International exposure
- Technical assistance from World Intellectual Property Organisation (WIPO)
- Access to the Google Startups for Sustainable Development Programme
- Links to investors for additional funding
- Sponsored travel to Mongolia
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should apply using the button below or click this link
Deadline: April 28, 2023
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.
Kindly share this opportunity with Youths and others. Thank you.