Apply Now: Vida Health is looking for a UX Writer
At Vida, we help people get better — and we’re helping the healthcare system get better, too.
Vida provides expert, personalized, on-demand health coaching and programs through a network of experienced health care providers — like dietitians, therapists, and health coaches and leading medical institutions — coupled with an easy-to-use app with award-winning content.
We focus on chronic conditions — like diabetes, depression, and hypertension — which account for 80% of the $3 trillion spent on healthcare in the US.
By combining advanced technology with the top-notch healthcare providers, Vida is breaking down the barriers that have historically kept people from getting the best care. Vida’s cloud-based platform captures real-time data from 100+ devices and apps and delivers AI-driven insights back to employers, health plans, and providers to improve care.
We are trusted by Fortune 1000 companies, major national payers, and large providers to enable their employees to live their healthiest lives.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunitiesJoin our Telegram Community.
Vida is authorized to do business in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Vida is registered, you will not be eligible for employment. Please speak with your recruiter to learn more about where Vida is registered.
N/B: We do not accept unsolicited assistance from any headhunters or recruitment firms for any of our job openings. All resumes or profiles submitted by search firms to any employee at Vida in any form without a valid, signed search agreement in place for the specific position will be deemed the sole property of Vida. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Vida as a result of the unsolicited referral.
About the Role
This contract UX Writer will work on projects in a Product Design environment. The job entails writing engaging and person-centered UX/UI telehealth service and behavior change education/activation in the brand’s voice. Audiences include consumers (primarily) who use Vida’s mobile and web apps.
- Write short-form, plain language healthcare messaging for consumers participating in telehealth medical services and app-based behavior change programs (deliverables 2-3 times/week).
- Ensure continuity in messaging, terminology, and tone throughout the text produced for native and web app versions of the product.
- Map health education info to and reflect specific clinical guidelines, behavior change techniques, and proprietary methods.
- Fact check output.
- Follow Vida editorial style manual.
- Translate input from clinical subject matter experts for the intended consumer audience.
- Efficiently incorporate input and suggestions from editorial, product, and clinical leads during content iteration phases.
- Use Slack, Jira (project management platform), and GoogleDrive to communicate to team members, show progress of assignments, and share work output files.
- 5+ years experience writing digital health education/health communication content.
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
- Ability to craft creative briefs as well as deliver in response to an existing creative brief.
Duration and Benefits
60 days (approximately 8 hrs/week over 60 days). Will deliver work product 2-3 times per week.
- $40 – $55 an hour. Pay will be based upon location/region and experience.
- Vida is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
- Diversity is more than a commitment at Vida—it is the foundation of what we do. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
- We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We don’t just accept differences — we celebrate them, we support them, and we thrive on them for the benefit of our employees, our platform and those we serve.
- Vida is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the button below or click this link
Documents & Guides
Below are relevant document samples and guides that will aid your application.share, rate and Join us for More.
Subscribe here for weekly newsletters.