Aspire Coronation Trust Foundation 2024 Grants cycle for nonprofits and social enterprises in Africa
Aspire Coronation Trust (ACT) Foundation is a grant making organization established in 2016 to support local, national and regional non-profit and social enterprise organizations working to address challenges and related vulnerabilities across Africa. ACT Foundation supports sustainable high impact initiatives that provide innovative solutions to social, economic and environmental challenges in Africa. Our vision is to leverage relationships to create effective social impact solutions across Africa. We are on a mission to build sustainable societies by engaging initiatives that unleash potentials and empowers beneficiaries.
Organizations applying for ACT grant must meet the following criteria:
• Work within the ACT Foundation’s focus areas of Health, Entrepreneurship, Leadership, and Environment.
• Be registered with the appropriate legal entity within their respective (African) countries for not less than two years (24 months).
• Be legally registered as a non-profit organization (GTE/LTD). However, if applying as a social enterprise, the Foundation will only fund initiatives that are not for profit.
Show a strong governance structure. Details of the board of directors should reflect in the company’s registration documents. If not, please update.
• Show evidence of other sources of funding.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
• Have a minimum staff strength of 3 part-time/full-time paid Individuals.
• Be directly responsible for the preparation and management of the project, i.e. not acting as an intermediary.
• Program/Initiative must be implemented within Africa.\
Duration and Benefits
Our vision is to leverage relationships to create effective social impact solutions across Africa. We are on a mission to build sustainable societies by engaging initiatives that unleash potentials and empowers beneficiaries.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the button below or click this link
Deadline: 10th November, 2023
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.