Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for the 2022 Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships at the Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR) for the commencing 2022-2023 academic session.
💡 Hey, here is the best time to show the world what you do and sell. Let's advertise you to our 9,500+ subscribers over 40+ active WhatsApp & Telegram groups and channels! CONTACT US NOW to verify our massive reach and start.
The Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR) is the administering agency of the Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships (PDF) program and is responsible for the payment of awards in accordance with the policies and regulations outlined in the Tri-Agency Research Training Award Holder’s Guide.
Eligibility Criteria for CIHR Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships 2022
To be eligible for the 2022 Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships at CIHR, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be Canadian citizens, Permanent residents of Canada, and Foreign citizens.
- Applicants must be eligible for the following courses: Health research, Natural sciences and/or engineering, Social sciences and/or humanities
- Applicants who are not Canadian citizens or permanent residents of Canada may only hold their Banting Postdoctoral Fellowship at a Canadian institution.
- Applicants who are Canadian citizens or permanent residents of Canada and who obtained their PhD, PhD-equivalent or health professional degree from a foreign university may only hold their Banting Postdoctoral Fellowship at a Canadian institution.
- Applicants who are Canadian citizens or permanent residents of Canada and who obtained their PhD, PhD-equivalent, or health professional degree from a Canadian university may hold their Banting Postdoctoral Fellowship at either a Canadian institution or an institution outside of Canada.
How To Apply
Applications must be prepared and submitted by applicants. It is the applicant’s responsibility to ensure that the application is complete. This includes ensuring that all host institution documents and referee assessments have been submitted.
Applicants should read the Selection committee guide prior to commencing their application. This guide lists the three evaluation criteria and has useful information on how the criteria are evaluated. Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships selection committees are multidisciplinary, and applications should therefore be written with a non-specialist research audience in mind.
NOTICE: 💡Get the Complete handbook to Master Facebook, Instagram & WhatsApp Ads! This course has taught over 6,000 students in live webinars, and over 2,000 students enrolled online. FIND OUT MORE.
You must also review the Equity, Diversity and Inclusion page before beginning the preparation of an application.
The Application Deadline is 21st September 2022