beVisioneers Fellowship Program 2024/2025
Applications are open for the beVisioneers Fellowship Program 2024/2025. beVisioneers is a global fellowship that equips innovators aged 16 to 28 with the training, expert support and resources to bring their planet-positive projects to life. At the core of the offering is a 12-month hybrid-learning program that focuses on the implementation of each Fellow’s project. Now in its pilot year, beVisioneers aims to train 1000 Fellows annually by 2025.
Funded by a donation from Mercedes-Benz, beVisioneers provides the program free of charge to all Fellows and provides basic living and technology support for those who could not otherwise participate. Upon completing the intensive 12-month program, Fellows continue to receive support to scale their projects and develop their leadership skills. By fostering local, regional and global exchange among the ever-growing community of Fellows, mentors and experts, they amplify impact today and help build the environmental leaders of tomorrow.
- Applicant should be 16-28 years old at the time of application.
- You are a resident of one of the following countries or regions: the EU, India, Kenya, Mexico, South Africa, South Korea, Switzerland, Uganda, United Kingdom and USA.
- Your project is implemented in one or several of those countries.
Duration and Benefits
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
- You’ll dive deep into the Planet-Positive Program;
- You’ll be guided by seasoned mentors and experts
- You’ll connect to a global community
- You’ll grow as a leader
- You’ll launch your venture
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the button below or click this link
Deadline: 15th January, 2024
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.