Education is a necessity in our lives, but it is now considered a luxury in most parts of the world because of the cost. Many people across the world are unable to get a good education.
However, fortunately for Nigerians, there are many scholarship opportunities made available by different companies and organizations.
One of such companies is the National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), which collaborates with other companies such as TOTAL Upstream Companies in Nigeria, Chevron, Agip Exploration, OANDO to offer scholarship awards to undergraduate students who are freshmen or currently enrolled in the 200-level at Nigerian tertiary institutions.
To become a beneficiary, you must meet certain criteria. For one thing, entry-level students must have a UTME score of 200 and above, and 200-level students must show confirmation of a 2.50 CGPA or its equivalent (on a scale of 5). In addition, candidates must thoroughly complete the online application form.
How To Win The NNPC Scholarship
The NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship is set to be awarded yearly, and the official Scholarship web page takes applications from qualified Nigerian undergraduates.back to menu ↑
Level of Education;
- Undergraduates can apply for scholarships to pursue any course of their choosing.
- In any of Nigeria’s recommended tertiary institutions.
All courses in the following areas are eligible for funding through the NNPC/TOTAL scholarships.
- Pure science courses.
- Engineering courses
- Medical courses
- Environmental science courses.
- Social science courses.
- Management science courses and
The scholarship is exclusively open to Nigerians who want to study at any university within Nigeria.
The NNPC scholarship is funded by an undergraduate student fund. The winners would get up to #150,000 every year to cover expenses such as book allowance, tuition, and housing.back to menu ↑
Requirements for the NNPC Scholarship
To be eligible for the scholarship programme, you must:
- Be a registered full-time undergraduate student at a reputable Nigerian university.
- Be a qualified 100 or 200-level student as at the time of application or produce proof of SSCE or equivalent certificate.
- Show confirmation of your Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) score.
- Provide your university’s admission letter for verification, as well as your matriculation number and A-level or equivalent certificate (for direct entry students)
If you do or have any of the following, you are ineligible for the NNPC scholarship:
- UTME score less than 200
- have a CGPA of less than 2.50 on a 5-point scale or equivalent on another scale
- presently at or above the 300 level
- are enrolled in a part-time or sandwich programme
- are a current recipient of this scholarship or a comparable grant
If you go through the process and satisfy the criteria, you can apply for this scholarship immediately.back to menu ↑
How to Apply
- Personal Details To begin, provide your name, date of birth, and permanent home address. Next, upload a current passport image of yourself.
- Second, contact information: Enter your mobile phone number and email address. You should only use an active email address and cell phone number.
- Place of Origin: Enter your home state and local government. You must provide a certificate or record of origin from your local government or state.
- Information about the University: Choose your university, course, and academic year. You would need to upload JAMB along with your University admission letter.
- Input your CPGA or JAMB score to get your results. You must provide your JAMB full statement of result and university CPGA. Your JAMB score is sufficient for second-year medical students.
- Application Re-examination: Re-examine your application to ensure that all fields are correctly filled out.
Upload all required documents :
- Fresh Passport Photograph
- Certificate or Proof of Origin
- Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (SSCE)
- UTME Result
- JAMB/University Admission Letter
- Your 1st Year Result showing CGPA
This scholarship scheme application works best in the following web browsers: Internet Explorer 9+, Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. Furthermore, check that you have entered all facts accurately while filling out the application form because making a false statement on the application would instantly nullify your chances, i.e. your scholarship application would be removed even if it was successful. A fake report of this nature is deemed fraudulent.
⚡️We have recorded a 96% success rate on our ad packages at Latest Opportunities. You can read customers comments, check our numbers or book a package now.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
You must log in to post a comment.