Call for Applications: First Bank 2022 Single-Loan Digit Scheme for Female Entrepreneurs
The FirstGem Fund Scheme is FirstBank’s gender support single-digit loan for women in MSMEs, to enable them meet their working capital and asset finance needs.
💡 Hey, here is the best time to show the world what you do and sell. Let's advertise you to our 9,500+ subscribers over 40+ active WhatsApp & Telegram groups and channels! CONTACT US NOW to verify our massive reach and start.
Requirements and Qualifications for First Bank Single-Loan Digit Scheme
- Working Capital – To purchase raw materials or stock in trade.
- Time/Term Loan – To purchase assets (specialized assets may be financed on exceptional basis)
- Women Owned /Led MSMEs in the following sectors
- Food / Beverage processing & Packaging
- Beauty and cosmetics
- Confectionaries, Catering & Restaurants
- Transportation (Logistics)
- Agric/Agro-Allied (retail value chain)
Aim and Benefits of First Bank Single-Loan Digit Scheme
- Min amount of N500, 0000 and Maximum of N3,000,000 (based on eligibility)
- Interest Rate – 9% p.a
- Tenor 12 – 24 months based on facility type
- Management fee: 0.5% flat (one off)
- Keyman Insurance: 0.5% (one-off)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to First Bank of Nigeria PLC on www.firstbanknigeria.com to apply
For more details, click here