Call for Applications: XS.com is hiring an SEO Content Writer
XS is a licensed and rapidly expanding Multi-Asset CFD Broker seeking a dynamic SEO Content Writer to join our dynamic team of specialists!
XS has won multiple honors, including “Best Multi-Asset Broker” at the Forex Traders Summit Dubai 2023 and “Best Institutional Forex Broker” at the FinTech and Crypto Summit Bahrain 2023. The company maintains a good and welcoming environment and is assembling a strong staff of high-level specialists. As the company grows, our bright employees will have several prospects for advancement and great benefits.
Duties and Responsibilities
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunitiesJoin our Telegram Community.
- Create high-quality, SEO-Optimized content for our website and various digital platforms.
- Write engaging and informative blog posts, articles, and case studies.
- Develop and implement content strategies that align with our business objectives.
- Research and stay up to date on the latest trends and topics in the financial industry.
- Collaborate with other teams, such as the marketing and design teams, to ensure that content is consistent with our brand voice.
- Participate in guest blogging and content outreach efforts to increase our online presence and reach new audiences.
- 2+ years of experience in content writing, focusing on technology-related topics.
- Strong understanding of SEO principles and how to optimize content for search engines.
- Excellent writing and editing skills, with the ability to adapt to different styles and formats.
- Familiarity with various digital platforms and tools, such as Ahref, SEMrush and keyword Research Tools.
- Strong research skills and the ability to stay up to date on the latest trends and topics in the financial industry.
- Experience with guest blogging and content outreach efforts.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
Duration and Benefits
- Work within a fast-growing and dynamic organization
- Friendly, positive, and professional team of experts
- Diverse and multicultural environment
- Full-time employment
- Remote working conditions
- Career development opportunities
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the button below or click this link
Deadline: 4th January, 2023
Documents & Guides
Below are relevant document samples and guides that may aid your application.
Subscribe here for weekly newsletters.
DISCLAIMER: Can you also vouch for the authenticity of this opportunity? Please rate it here. However, do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.