Content is Queen Micro-Grants for Podcasters Programme 2023
This training will help you overcome obstacles in developing your podcast ideas. If you want to create an intriguing trailer, launch an original pilot, or create a memorable episode for an existing series, this grant is for you.
- Open to individuals based anywhere in the world.
- New or existing podcasters.
- Disabled individuals.
- Racialised individuals.
- LGBTQIA+ community members.
- Those from low-income backgrounds.
- Applicants must be 18 or older.
Duration and Benefits
- Receive a Cash Grant: They are awarding 20 creators with cash grants up to £1,000 aimed at helping you develop trailers, original pilots, or special episodes within your existing series.
- Production Support: The selected creators will receive production support from Content is Queen. You’ll have access to their studios, producers and editors, and Epidemic Sound library.
- Pitch to Audible: Creators will have the opportunity to pitch their show to Audible for commissioning and further development.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the button below or click this link
Deadline: 13th November, 2023
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunitiesJoin our Telegram Community.
Start your Application
Below, you will find the application button, deadline information and other details. Good luck. But before you apply;share, rate and Join us for More.
Subscribe here for weekly newsletters.