CWW Tech Africa Training Program for African Youths 2023 – Cohort 5.0
This program is open to all youths in Africa between the ages of 18-40. The program will equip the youths with Digital and Tech skills, soft skills, and mentorship. It is scheduled to be held for 6 weeks. It is an instructor-led training with practical classes and real-life projects. Every trainee would have access to a mentor to guide them.
The learning tracks include:
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
- Digital Marketing
- Content writing
- UI/UX Design
- Data Analysis
- Product Management
- Graphics Design
- The program is open to African youths between the ages of 18-40.
- Access to Laptop and reliable Internet
- Able to understand and communicate effectively in English Language
- Able to commit fully and complete the program in 6 weeks
Benefits of CWW Tech Africa Training Program
- Tuition-free training
- Live classes
- Free soft skills training
- Top quality Education
- Hands-on Practicals
- Build real-life projects
How to Apply
Go to CWW Tech Africa on cwwtechafrica.com to apply
- Applicants who meet the requirements will be required to take an assessment.
- All successful applicants will be notified of the status of their application via email.
For more details, visit CWW Tech Africa website
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.