DHL GoTrade GBSN Fellowship Program 2024
In support of DHL’s objective to strengthen management and entrepreneurial education, GBSN collaborated with one of its corporate partners, DPDHL, to create the DHL Leadership Academy.
The GoTrade GBSN Fellowship Program pairs chosen postgraduate business students with small and medium-sized firms (SMEs) in developing countries in order to promote greater cross-border commerce.
This immediately fulfills GBSN’s collective purpose of improving access to high-quality, regionally relevant management and entrepreneurship education for the developing countries. GoTrade is about education and accessibility.
The Fellowship Program will pair graduate business students (MBA/MSc/Masters/PhD) with SMEs for 12 months. Each GoTrade GBSN Fellow will be assigned an SME to advise, consult, and collaborate with.
The GoTrade GBSN Fellowship Program will convene regular virtual sessions bringing all students together with speakers on relevant subject matter to aid their learning objectives, with the additional goal of fostering networking among peers.
In 2023 participating SME countries include:
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunitiesJoin our Telegram Community.
Georgia, Turkey, Lebanon, Kenya, Uganda, Namibia, Nigeria, Ecuador, Peru, Chile, Guatemala, Colombia, Honduras, and Argentina.
Graduate students from across the globe who meet the following criteria are invited to apply.
- Enrolled at a participating GBSN member school at the start fellowship
- Commitment to complete 12 month fellowship program starting April 2024
- Students should be comfortable communicating in English or Spanish or Portuguese
- Ability to commit to an estimated 12 to 15 hours per month
- Proven work experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Entrepreneurial and proactive mindset
- Interest in an international community
Duration and Benefits
- DPDHL mentors
- Coaching and mentoring with SMEs
- DPDHL Certified Program learning journey covering basics of international trade
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the button below or click this link
Deadline: 30th November, 2023
Start your Application
Below, you will find the application button, deadline information and other details. Good luck. But before you apply;share, rate and Join us for More.
Subscribe here for weekly newsletters.