FG-Halogen Cyber Security Training Program For Young Nigerians
In partnership with Halogen Group, the Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Development has launched Cyber Security Training Program for Nigerian Youths.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
This program contains events such as training, Competition, Certification, Internship, and job placement for Nigerian Youth.
This training is free for the first Forty Thousand (40,000) enrollees.
This is a Ministry programme in collaboration with @halogengrp, which has carefully been developed to benefit as many young persons as possible.
The training is aimed at engaging the youth on Cyber Security capabilities to enable mitigate risks of Cyber-attacks, alongside a range of certification programmes in Cyber Security that may offer local and international job placements for participants.
To be considered for the program, you must:
- Be a young Nigeria
- Interested in the knowledge of cyber security
- Be available during the training periods
- Internship and
- job placement
1st Prize: 1 Million Naira
2nd Prize: 650,000 Naira
3rd Prize: 350,000 Naira
Participants will learn
- Basic understanding of Cyber Security
- Types and forms of Cyber attacks. E.g Malwares, Trojans, Social engineering attacks, Phishing links etc
- Vulnerability controls
- Cyber Security tools and lots more
Benefits of participating
- Internship opportunities
- Access to cyber security certifications
- Job opportunities (local & international)