Frontend Engineer Needed at DigiCore
Digicore is a technology firm focused on building core software solutions to meet the needs of financial institutions.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
We help banks, fintechs, insurers, pension fund administrators, asset managers and stockbrokers deliver the best financial services they can possibly offer.
We are driven to help financial service providers keep ahead of the financial technology curve, whether they are legacy businesses or new fintech challengers.
- We’re looking for a Frontend Software Engineer (Angular JS) who enjoys the pace and urgent nature of building fintech products.
Job Responsibilities as Frontend Engineer Needed at DigiCore
- Designing and developing user interfaces using AngularJS best practices.
- Adapting interface for modern internet applications using the latest frontend technologies.
- Making complex technical and design decisions for AngularJS projects.
- Developing application codes and unit tests in AngularJS, Java Technologies, and Rest Web Services.
- Conducting performance tests.
- Consulting with the design team.
- Ensuring high performance of applications and providing support.
- At least 2 years of frontend software development experience with AngularJS, and a strong desire to learn.
- Experience with fintech applications.
- Enjoys context switching as quickly as the situation demands.
- Flexibility to take on a myriad of assignments across several project areas.
- Passion for product and customer, not just for code.
- Digicore offers a competitive salary for this role.