Future Global Leaders Fellowship 2024 (FGL Fellowship)
Future Global Leaders Fellowship is open to international students from all over the world who are interested to pursue undergraduate studies in USA. The FGL Fellowship should be awarded to extremely ambitious, first-year undergraduate learners from modest backgrounds who have shown elevated resilience and academic excellence. These learners need to be determined to become strong international leaders and realize that the magnitude of their effect on the globe is directly related to the level of power and influence they accumulate. The Fellowship provides FGL Fellows with many invaluable opportunities. Its objective is to foster the development of Fellows and to prepare them for induction into the Fortis Society.
The goal of the Fortis Society is to connect future leaders – united by their merit, not privilege – by creating a formidable global network through which they will help each other reach the highest levels of success, power, and global influence. Upon completion of the program, FGL Fellows are hired into the Fortis Society– the world’s first private network of diverse leaders committed to one another’s success and to a better world. So far, our FGL Fellows are excelling in the areas of finance, entrepreneurship, politics, international affairs, computer science, engineering, and many others. The FGL Fellowship officially starts in early August with a (mandatory) intensive 20-day leadership training focused on a rigorous leadership curriculum and building strong bonds by overcoming extreme physical and mental challenges in the wilderness.
To be eligible for Future Global Leaders Fellowship, applicant must fulfill the following criteria:
- Eligible Countries: All world Countries
- Currently enrolled in 2nd year of an undergraduate program in any subject
- First from your family to attend university and/or low-income
- Record of academic excellence in university.
- First-generation or low-income university students – students who have no background family background or low-income earners.
- Evaluation of academic excellence – throughout high school and in the first months of the current school year.
- Proven leadership skills – through self-initiated initiatives and projects or leadership in their schools or communities.
In addition to our eligibility criteria, our admissibility committee will consider the following features:
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunitiesJoin our Telegram Community.
- Contagious charisma and unshakeable strength of character – two common traits essential to all leaders.
- Resilience and courage – proven by overcoming hardships.
- An inexhaustible global ambition – accompanied by a realistic strategy, the ability to implement, and the willingness to make sacrifices and take risks to achieve extraordinary success.
- Altruism – proven by the desire to implement a great positive change that has reached the highest levels of power and influence.
- A strong desire to join Fortis – at the end of the three-year scholarship.
Future Global Leaders Fellowship provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- All program costs are covered the by the Future Leaders Foundation.
- Three-week Intensive leadership training.
- Mentor-ship from world renowned professionals.
- Funding and support for an internship abroad.
- Customized career advice and tools.
- Access to an influential international network – the Fortis Society
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the button below or click this link
Start your Application
Below, you will find the application button, deadline information and other details. Good luck. But before you apply;share, rate and Join us for More.
Subscribe here for weekly newsletters.