IBM Hyper Protect Accelerator 2023 for Startups
Applications for the IBM Hyper Protect Accelerator 2023 are now open. IBM Hyper Protect Accelerator is an investment-readiness and technical mentorship program, run in partnership with Village Capital and IBM. The program supports impact-focused startups leveraging highly sensitive data to improve the quality of, and access to digital, financial and healthcare services.
💡 Hey, here is the best time to show the world what you do and sell. Let's advertise you to our 9,500+ subscribers over 40+ active WhatsApp & Telegram groups and channels! CONTACT US NOW to verify our massive reach and start.
The IBM Hyper Protect Accelerator has already supported 146 early-stage startups across the world and is now open to applications for Cohort 6 and Friends of Hyper Protect (FoHP) Class III.
The 2023 program will expand to support more companies working on impactful Datatech products, and consist of three components:
- The IBM Hyper Protect Accelerator, HPA (Up to 15 companies): 1 year of technical mentorship from IBM (including up to $120,000 of free IBM cloud credits), access to IBM’s network & a 3 month intensive Village Capital Investment Readiness Accelerator with bespoke mentor and investor matching.
- Friends of Hyper Protect, FoHP (Up to 30 companies): 1 year of quarterly technical mentorship from IBM (including up to $120,000 of free IBM cloud credits), access to IBM’s network & 3 months of tailored business support fromVillage Capital with a focus on milestone planning and investor matchmaking.
- The DataTech for Good Coalition: A coalition on Village Capital’s Abaca platform that matches DataTech for good startups with like-minded investors and peers.
Village Capital and IBM will identify, vet, and recruit 45 companies using highly sensitive personal data to increase access to digital solutions, including -but not limited to- Fintech, Datatech, Digital Assets, Edtech, Insuretch, and other solutions. The virtual Accelerator will take place between September and December 2023 and there will be continued support from IBM into 2024.
If managing sensitive data is at the core of your business and security on the public cloud is a priority for you, then this accelerator is for you!
NOTICE: 💡Get the Complete handbook to Master Facebook, Instagram & WhatsApp Ads! This course has taught over 6,000 students in live webinars, and over 2,000 students enrolled online. FIND OUT MORE.
To be eligible, you must be:
- Legally incorporated as a for-profit entity.
- Using Personally Identifiable Information to increase access to digital, financial, or healthcare services.
- Under $10 million in yearly revenue.
- Less than 10 years old.
- Have good traction (this is not limited to revenue, but can include successful pilot studies, number of users, and/or strategic partnerships).
- A founder/member of the exec team must be able to commit to attending every session. (~40 hours total between September and December 2023, 3-hour sessions).
Duration and Benefits
Startups will receive:
- Connections: Build deep connections with other founders in your cohort and our larger Village Capital investor and alumni network.
- Mentorship: 1 year of on-demand technical mentorship, where companies get access to IBM’s network of subject matter experts, partners, technicians, go-to-market support, co-marketing, and branding
- Training: Join interactive sessions tailored to help your company identify early milestones and prepare for your next round of capital.
- Advice: Work with an investment analyst who will coach you 1:1 on building a financial model, identifying unit economics, and using financial metrics.
- Exposure: Get featured on Village Capital’s program website and other collateral.
- IBM Cloud Credits: Access to up to $120,000 in IBM Cloud credits, up to $10,000 per month for the first year.
How to Apply
Interested an qualified candidates should apply using the button below or click this link
Deadline: June 30th, 2023
Kindly share this opportunity with Startups and others. Thank you.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.