Investing in Africa i3 Program 2023 for e-health Startups ($USD 50,000 grant)
APPLICATIONS FOR THE SECOND COHORT ARE NOW OPEN for the Investing in Africa i3 Program. If you are an African entrepreneur creating a solution to a health product distribution challenge in Africa, i3 invites you to apply for the 2023 cohort. You stand the chance of receiving a $50,000 grant as well as access to leading donors, and industry and institutional players who will support introductions to customers. Up to 30 companies will be selected in this round.
💡 Hey, here is the best time to show the world what you do and sell. Let's advertise you to our 9,500+ subscribers over 40+ active WhatsApp & Telegram groups and channels! CONTACT US NOW to verify our massive reach and start.
TO BE ELIGIBLE TO APPLY, STARTUPS MUST FULFILL THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
- Representative of the business must be a founder/co-founder, and at least 18 years old with a valid ID document.
- Company must be owned, led, or operated by an African(s). We define this as having an African nation with long-term control and management of the business, an equity stake, and an active role in both strategic and day-to-day decision-making. The organization does not need to be headquartered in Africa.
- Businesses must have a legal presence on the African continent.
- Business offerings must be focused on serving the needs of African customers
- Business must be in the early or growth stage as defined below. Nascent/idea stage companies, or mature companies (e.g. mature incumbent distribution businesses) are not be eligible.
Duration and Benefits:
Companies in the i3 cohort will benefit from 3 offerings over a 12 month period.
- Access to Markets: i3 connects innovators to leading local and international industry players as well as to financing, donors, and governments – in an attempt to help companies establish partnerships, pilot projects, contracts and investment.
- Risk-tolerant Finance: i3 provides systematic grants of $50,000 to all participating start-ups for investments in commercialization and impact.
- Investment Readiness Support: i3 provides participating start-ups with tailored investment readiness support, delivered by leading innovation experts at cchub, start-up boot-camp afritech, villgro Africa and impact lab.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the button below or click this link
Deadline: May 22nd, 2023
NOTICE: 💡Get the Complete handbook to Master Facebook, Instagram & WhatsApp Ads! This course has taught over 6,000 students in live webinars, and over 2,000 students enrolled online. FIND OUT MORE.