Jacobs Foundation Research Fellowship Program 2024 for Early and Mid-career Researchers
The Jacobs Foundation Research Fellowship Program is a globally competitive fellowship program for early and mid-career researchers whose work is dedicated to improving the learning and development of children and youth worldwide. The relevant disciplines include, but are not limited to, education sciences, psychology, economics, sociology, behavioral science, computer science, pedagogy, linguistics, neurosciences, and science of learning.
Fellowships are awarded to highly talented and innovative early and mid-career researchers who have received their PhD within the past 10 years.
Particularly encouraged to apply are scholars who seek to combine multiple levels of analysis and engage in interdisciplinary work. A special focus lies on work to understand and embrace variability in learning; promote the generation, transfer, and practical application of evidence on human learning and development or increase the capacity to scale up effective education policies and practices.
The Jacobs Foundation is especially interested in the following questions:
- How do variations in individuals and contextual factors influence learning, development and learning outcomes?
- How can we design for learner variability at scale to enable all children to reach their potential as learners and in life?
- How can we produce interventions that reduce growing inequalities in children’s learning and overcome disparities in the impacts of digital technologies?
- How can we address the role of data to help learners and teachers make informed decisions about their learning and teaching?
- What school-level learning approaches, environments, and experiences are effective in improving learning outcomes in heterogeneous student groups?
The ideal candidate
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunitiesJoin our Telegram Community.
- has obtained his/her PhD or equivalent degree within the past 10 years
- is employed at an institution of higher education or research institute
- is conducting high-quality research in an area of interest to the Jacobs Foundation
- is committed to engaging with the Jacobs Foundation and the Fellowship Network and contributing to the Foundation’s activities.
Duration and Benefits
Funding from Jacobs Foundation Research Fellowships is awarded directly to the fellow’s institution and may be used by the fellow over a three-year period to cover a portion of the fellow’s salary and for any purpose in support of the fellow’s research, such as assistants’ salaries, equipment, technical assistance, professional travel, or trainee support.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the button below or click this link
Deadline: 21st January, 2024
Start your Application
Below, you will find the application button, deadline information and other details. Good luck. But before you apply;share, rate and Join us for More.
Subscribe here for weekly newsletters.