The Jamlab Accelerator Programme (JAP) in sub-Saharan Africa, the Jamlab six-month hothouse for journalism and media innovators. The programme offers a unique opportunity to fast-track your initiative, providing you with the tools, facilities, contacts, and support necessary to convert your ideas and ambitions into a commercially viable venture or product.
💡 Hey, here is the best time to show the world what you do and sell. Let's advertise you to our 9,500+ subscribers over 40+ active WhatsApp & Telegram groups and channels! CONTACT US NOW to verify our massive reach and start.
Twenty-nine (29) teams have taken part in six iterations of the programme, with six of them succeeding in securing additional investment immediately after the programme. The programme will run from June to November 2023.
- amlab is looking for committed and creative journalists and media makers who are passionate about fixing what isn’t working in sub-Saharan African media. We are looking for startups that want to create innovative products or services to serve new audiences or bring new conversations or ideas to the public.
- Jamlab welcome applications from ALL countries across Africa.
Duration and Reward:
The six teams selected will receive the following:
- Virtual mentorship and coaching from experienced media, startup and tech experts and entrepreneurs.
- Free places on a three-month Media Entrepreneurship course offered by Wits Centre for Journalism.
- Access to a technical support development team.
- Opportunities to pitch to potential investors, funders, and various stakeholders with an MVP (minimum viable product).
- Access to a network which includes, but is not limited to, Programme Alumni.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should apply using the button below or click this link
NOTICE: 💡Get the Complete handbook to Master Facebook, Instagram & WhatsApp Ads! This course has taught over 6,000 students in live webinars, and over 2,000 students enrolled online. FIND OUT MORE.
Deadline: 19 May, 2023