2022/2023 McGill MBA Scholarships and Awards for International Students
Applications are invited from international students seeking MBA scholarships to study at McGill University, Canada for the 2022/23 academic session.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
International students have access to a wide variety of funding options, including merit-based scholarships and awards. All students are automatically considered for the scholarships and awards unless otherwise noted.
Eligibility Criteria for McGill MBA Scholarships and Awards 2022
To be considered for the McGill MBA Scholarships and Awards, applicants are to meet the following requirements:
- Must be an international student wishing to study at McGill University, Canada.
- Must demonstrate excellent academic and leadership abilities.
- Must have obtained a relevant bachelor’s degree from a reputable institution of higher learning.
- Must be willing to enrol full-time in the MBA program at McGill University.
How To Apply
Interested applicants for the McGill MBA Scholarships and Awards 2022 are to complete their application online and ensure that they meet the application checklist for admission to include:
- Completed MBA Essay questions
- Reference Letters
- Curriculum vitae (upload as PDF)
- GMAT or GRE score
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) score (if required)
The Application Deadline is 15th March 2022.
Applicants can visit the official website for more information.