Meta Research 2022 PhD Fellowship Program Worldwide
The Meta Research PhD Fellowship is a global program designed to encourage and support promising doctoral students who are engaged in innovative and relevant research in areas related to computer science and engineering at an accredited university.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
Having funded over 200 students from around the world since the Fellowship program’s conception, they are proud to continue supporting exceptional PhD scholars in a variety of technology research domains. With the addition of close mentorship, the Meta Research PhD program aims to engage with the Fellowship winners, learn alongside them, and discover emerging opportunities in industry together.
You are eligible to apply for the program as long as you are:
- Enrolled in a PhD program at an accredited university in the fall following the application cycle (i.e., Fall 2023);
- Engaged in research related to computer science and engineering in areas relevant to Meta, as specified in the Available Fellowships section;
- The program is open to students at all accredited universities around the world.
Benefits of Meta ResearchPh.D.D Fellowship Program
Winners of the Fellowship are entitled to receive:
- Two years of paid tuition and fees
- A $42,000 annual stipend to cover living costs
- Various opportunities to engage with Meta researchers
- An invitation to the annual Fellowship Summit
Documents Required for Application
- CV or resume. There is no page limit to the resume or CV. In this case, it may be worthwhile to have a longer CV to complement your achievements or any publications you would like to share.
- Research statement. Statements of research should be 500 words or less and should clearly identify your area of focus, its importance to the field, and its applicability to Meta as it pertains to one of the Available Fellowships. Note that references or citations count toward the 500-word limit. To optimize the word count for research statements, references and citations should be added to CVs, which do not have a word or page limit.
- Two letters of recommendation. One of the letters of recommendation needs to come from a PhD advisor or a research advisor. The other may come from another professor or an industry contact.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Meta on metaresearchphdfellowship.smapply.io to apply
Applicants may prepare to apply by creating a SurveyMonkey Apply account. During the application process, applicants will be asked to provide references’ contact information. Once the application is submitted, references will receive an email to upload their letters in SurveyMonkey Apply by October 6, 2022. Please visit SurveyMonkey Apply for more information on references and how to apply.
For more details,visit Meta Research website