MoniePoint is Hiring for Remote Copywriter
Who we are
Moniepoint is a financial technology company digitizing Africa’s real economy by building a financial ecosystem for businesses, providing them with all the payment, banking, credit, and business management tools they need to succeed.
About the role
We are looking for a copywriter to join our marketing team. The marketing team at Moniepoint is responsible for developing, evolving, and building Moniepoint’s brand.
Ultimately, we are continuing to build a brand we are proud of and that people talk about. We are looking for a writer who understands brand marketing and can flex between supporting larger campaigns, all the way down to mid to low-funnel work that is more educational in nature.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
We work closely with leadership, global creative, marketing, social, and comms teams to create compelling work that maintains our brand consistency across our many channels.
What you’ll get to do;
- Write creative copy with well thought through execution
- Continually test and improve our communication and challenge convention
- Write original copy and edit content for a range of video content and communications materials.
- Collaborate closely with our internal social, brand, and design teams to drive the creative concept and execution of our brand initiatives
- Present your work articulately to a small team, with a clear rationale
- Deliver creative work against a strategy
- 3-5 years experience in copywriting at an agency or brand
- Thrive in rapidly evolving environments and love brainstorming new concepts, thinking on your feet
- Self-motivated, willing to roll your sleeves up to work collaboratively and effectively in a cross-functional team environment
- Ability to proactively prioritize, manage and complete multiple projects within time constraints and with strong attention to detail
- Positive, go-getter attitude; passion for storytelling and helping build a growing brand
- Can make great work that is both creative and effective High on talent, low on ego
- Self-motivated, problem solver who thrives in a collaborative team environment
Duration and Benefits
- Culture -We put our people first and prioritize the well-being of every team member. We’ve built a company where all opinions carry weight and where all voices are heard. We value and respect each other and always look out for one another. Above all, we are human.
- Learning – We have a learning and development-focused environment with an emphasis on knowledge sharing, training, and regular internal technical talks.
- Compensation – You’ll receive an attractive salary, pension, health insurance,, Employee Stock Options, annual bonus, plus other benefits.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the button below or click this link
Deadline: Not Specified
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.
Kindly share this opportunity with Writers & Poets and others. Thank you.