MultiChoice Talent Factory Fully Funded Academy Program 2024 for aspiring film and TV content creators
MultiChoice Talent Factory Fully Funded Academy Program 2024 is a 12-month-long industry readiness program that affords the opportunity to learn from some of the leading players in TV and Film while acquiring valuable experience in directing, producing, cinematography, commissioning, direction, and many other skills.
An education program that develops emerging TV and film talent in Africa, through an accredited 12-month immersion program including both theory and hands-on experience in cinematography, editing, audio production, and storytelling. It is the first academy of its kind, spanning three regions and 13 countries across Africa.
Sixty deserving young, talented candidates who want to work —and innovate — in film and television production get the chance to hone their skills alongside industry greats.
This year-long funded program is offered through accredited regional MTF Academies based in Kenya (for East Africa), Nigeria (for West Africa), and Zambia (for Southern Africa) in partnership with respected local academic institutions.
Eligibility for MultiChoice Talent Factory Fully Funded Academy Program 2024
- Are you a South African citizen
- You have completed a 3-year Diploma/Degree in film and TV or a related qualification (Drama, Acting, Journalism etc.) within the last 2 years.
- You have achieved a minimum of a C + Aggregate.
How to Apply for MultiChoice Talent Factory Fully Funded Academy Program 2024
You will need the following to apply:
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunitiesJoin our Telegram Community.
- Your CV – not more than 2 pages (See CV samples)
- Personal motivation letter of not more than 500 words (why should you be chosen?)
- Copy of South African Identity Document – certified
- Copy of academic transcripts / Tertiary qualification Certificate – certified
- Confirmation of banking details – verified by the bank with bank stamp and/or letter
- Proof of residential address with affidavit
Deadline: February 28 2024
Documents & Guides
Below are relevant document samples and guides that may aid your application.
- Download CVs & Cover letters
- Download study materials
- Download career resources
- Download other materials
Begin your Application
Subscribe here for weekly newsletters.
DISCLAIMER: Can you also vouch for the authenticity of this opportunity? Please rate it here. However, do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.