New Generation Europe Foundation Academy Fellowship 2023-2024 (Stipend of £2,365)
Applications are open for the New Generation Europe Foundation Academy Fellowship 2023-2024. New Generation Europe Foundation Academy Fellowship is a joint initiative between Chatham House and New Generation Europe Foundation. It offers candidates at the early-to-mid-stage of their career the opportunity to spend ten months at Chatham House working on a personal project that aims to contribute to the work of the Russia and Eurasia Programme.
The programme aims to support progressive thought leaders who are citizens of Russia to expand capacity for independent analysis on Russia and develop a new policy vision for Russia. Fellows take part in the core work of the Institute, developing their skills through the leadership programme, and furthering their professional network in the field of international affairs.
- Open to citizens of Russia. Applications will also be accepted from applicants holding dual nationality which includes Russia.
- Applicants must hold a completed BA degree or equivalent and have experience with conducting research.
- The ideal candidate should be at the early-to-mid-stage of their career and come from one of the following fields or work: academia, NGO, business, government departments, civil society or the media. All applicants should possess knowledge of, and an interest in, international affairs, their chosen area of research, and Chatham House’s mission and research.
- They do not impose age restrictions for applicants.
- Fellows are expected to work full-time towards their fellowship and therefore it is not possible to undertake a fellowship at the same time as pursuing work or studies.
Duration and Benefits:
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
- The fellow will receive a monthly stipend of £2,365 which will cover London living costs, including accommodation, utilities, food, transport and other basic expenses.
- The Academy will cover costs related to relocation, visas and payment of the UK’s Immigration Healthcare Surcharge which allows access to the UK National Health Service (Note: candidates may be required to pay for dental and optical treatments and medicines prescribed by a doctor), fieldwork and travel, research activities, and possible publication.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should apply using the button below or click this link
Deadline: May 5, 2023
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.
Kindly share this opportunity with and others. Thank you.