Nigerian English Language Assistants to teach in France Program 2024/2025 for Young Nigerians
Are you a Nigerian French-speaking student? Would you like to become an English Language Assistant in France for seven months? From December 18th until the 19th of January, The Embassy of France in Nigeria is now accepting applications for the position of English language assistant to work in France during the 2024-2025 school year.
This program allows you to familiarize yourself with the language and culture of France while bringing, within educational establishments, the authenticity of your language and the richness of your culture. This international mobility thus offers you the possibility of training and the beginning of professionalization, thus bringing undeniable added value to your career. The language assistant has the status of non-permanent State agent. He works 12 hours a week. The duration of the contract is 7 months.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunitiesJoin our Telegram Community.
- Candidates must be NIGERIAN citizens. Permanent residents are not eligible for this program.
- Candidates must be between 20 and 30 years of age by the start of the mission.
- Candidates must have completed their secondary education in NIGERIA.
- Candidates must be enrolled at the university or to have graduated within 2 years before the application.
- Candidates must have completed at least two years of university studies at the time of application.
- A minimum B1 Level in French is required.
- Candidates must be native English speakers.
- Candidates should preferably be single, as the salary of an assistant is not adequate to support dependents.
Duration and Benefits
- The monthly remuneration was set at €1,010.67 gross before deduction of various compulsory deductions (social security, etc.), or approximately €800 to €813 net.
- You will benefit from the same holidays as your French students and colleagues.
- In France, all educational establishments fall administratively under an academy.
- Candidates can be assigned to any academy location, urban or rural. For example, being assigned to the Toulouse academy does not mean that you will work in the city of Toulouse.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the button below or click this link
Deadline: 19th January, 2024
Documents & Guides
Below are relevant document samples and guides that will aid your application.share, rate and Join us for More.
Subscribe here for weekly newsletters.