Prospa is building the operating system for 40m Nigerian entrepreneurs.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
With our mobile app business owners can open a business bank account in 5 minutes and get powerful tools to run a business (Invoicing, CRM, Inventory, e-commerce +More).
Prospa is backed by Y Combinator, Global Founders Capital, Liquid 2 Ventures. Immad Akhund CEO of Mercury, Karim Atiyeh CTO of Ramp, executives from Square, Facebook, and Nubank and many other well respected angels and funds.
We are constantly on the lookout for great talent who will work with us to build a brand that is passionate about delivering excellent services to our members.
As a graduate trainee, you have the advantage of working with different teams within the company.
This puts you in a position to understand how individual teams operate, and helps you better align your interests.
What you’ll do In Prospa a Graduate Trainee
- Participate in trainings and work with several departments within the company
- Analyze existing systems and offer new ideas for improvement
- Research, analyze and interpret data from various sources
- Convert analysis into business insights
- Bring positive energy into the company, and form lasting professional relationships with staff
What you’ll need
- A Degree in a relevant field
- A positive attitude and a growth mindset
- Adaptability, willingness to learn new skills and commitment to exceptional delivery
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent research abilities and a willingness to grow
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- High self-initiative
Like what you see?
If you’re thinking: “This is totally me!” we’d love to hear from you; apply!
The Application Deadline was Unspecified