Remote Frontend Engineer Needed at PubGenius
pubGENIUS is a React.js +Next.js development agency and ad tech startup. We are looking for stellar developers to join our agency team to build websites and apps for clients in the US and Europe.
We specialize in decentralized finance e specialize in decentralized finance (Defi/Crypto/NFT/blockchain), fintech, and healthcare verticals, but occasionally serve others as well such as e-commerce.
- You will join the agency team of +/- 15 people (developers, 2 project managers, and 1 designer). All of your projects will have a PM to keep the backlog organized and handle client communications; you will most likely be working with at least 1 other developer on your first projects and receive mentorship from senior developers within the company.
- Communicating with team members and stakeholders about feature requests, bugs, and general progress.
- Participate in code reviews, planning sessions, and architectural discussions, and contribute your idea.
Salary: Negotiable depending on ability and experience ($60K-$80K)
Contract type: Permanent or long-term contractors considered from any region;
Requirements for Remote Frontend Engineer Needed at PubGenius
- Deep knowledge of React + a state management library;
- Experience with User Interface design;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Fluent English is required (C1 or better)
What we look for
- Excellent debugging skills;
- Analytical mind and problem-solving attitude;
- Independent, curious, critical thinkers;
- Team player who is comfortable operating in a fast and dynamic startup environment.
Great to have
- Web3/Blockchain experience;
- Experience with backend frameworks such as Strapi and Webflow;
- React Native experience;
- Bachelor’s or greater degree in Computer Science
- Work from anywhere;
- Flexible working hours;
- Vacation and sick days;
- Gym/pool membership;
- Reimbursement for language courses/classes/tutors;
- The environment of constant improvement and learning.
Be informed about our selection procedure:
- Simply share information about yourself and we will review your resume;
- During the recruitment process, you will be informed as soon as we have decided whether we’d like to proceed with you;
- Our steps look like 1. Coding skills assessment test 2. Screening Interview 3.1st tech interview 4. 2nd technical interview 5. Final Interview with CEO
pubGENIUS is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with pubGENIUS is governed on the basis of merit, competence, and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, age, color, gender, religion, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity, mental or physical disability, or any other legally protected status.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
- How to Win Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Study Loan Sources for International Students
- Free IELTS Study Materials | Download for offline use
- How to Live and Study in UK for International Students
- How to Live and Study in USA for International Students
- Prepare yourself with Recruitment, Interview & Aptitude Tests.