Teach A Man to Fish is seeking applications for the 2023 School Enterprise Challenge. It is an award-winning entrepreneurial program that provides young people with the skills to launch and run their own sustainable, profitable businesses. Profits are reinvested into their business, and can also be used to support their schools, their community, or a social cause. It is a fantastic opportunity to learn about business and develop essential life skills. Since 2011, the School Enterprise Challenge has benefited over half a million young people worldwide.
This is a completely free educational program, and once registered you will be able to access educational materials, step-by-step lesson plans as well as a growing international network of schools.
The School Enterprise Challenge is made up of 3 stages and 14 lessons:
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
- Step 1: Business Idea (Lessons 1, 2, 3 and 4)
- Step 2: Business Plan (Lessons 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9)
- Step 3: Annual Report (Lessons 10, 11, 12, 13 and 14)
- Open to all schools from all countries, including: pre-primary schools, primary schools, secondary schools and technical/vocational colleges.
- Not open to universities.
Duration and Benefits
- This year there are 26 prizes available, each ranging from $180 up to $5,000! Prizes total up to $20,000!
- Aside from prizes, teams will also be given an award of either Bronze, Silver, or Gold level depending on their submission.
- Students and teachers benefit from experiential learning, students get practical experience running a real business, developing entrepreneurial skills and key life skills. And teachers are able to learn about business, bring academic subjects to life through real-life examples, develop new teaching techniques and boost their own CV!
- Schools achieve global recognition and join a growing network of schools from all over the globe that are committed to preparing their students for the real world!
- Once you register your school you can expect: Networking and career development opportunities for teachers, Mini-Competitions to spark your students’ creativity, Certificates for teachers, students and principals and can win a share of $20,000 in prizes.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the button below or click this link
Deadline: Novemeber 23rd, 2023
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.
Kindly share this opportunity with Secondary Sch Students and others. Thank you.