Study In France: 2023 Universite Paris-Saclay Scholarships for International Students
Universite Paris-Saclay Scholarships aims to promote access for international students to its Master’s programmes, provided by its faculties, component-institutions and associated universities, and to make it easier for highly-qualified international students to join the University, especially for those wishing to develop an academic project through research up to the doctoral level.
Universite Paris-Saclay Scholarships Details:
Based on academic achievements, these scholarships are aimed at students admitted to a Master’s programme delivered by Université Paris-Saclay and provided by one of the following insitutions: AgroParisTech, CentraleSupelec, Ecole Normale Supérieure Paris-Saclay (ENS Paris-Saclay), INSTN-CEA, Institut d’Optique Graduate School (IOGS), Université d’Evry-Val-d’Essonne (UEVE), Université Paris-Saclay (UPSaclay), Université de Versailles-Saint-Quentin-en-Yvelines (UVSQ).
These scholarships are awarded for 1 or 2 years to students enrolled in a Master’s programme at Université Paris-Saclay, depending on their admission level (M1 or M2), and subject to completion of the required number of credits to go through to the following year of study.
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- Applicants must be newly arrived international students, aged 30 and less during the course of the selection year.
- Applicants admitted to a Universite Paris-Saclay Master’s Programme delivered by one of the following institutions: AgroParisTech, CentraleSupelec, ENS Paris-Saclay, INSTN-CEA, IOGS, UEVE, UPSaclay, UVSQ.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong academic and leadership potentials.
- Applicants must be willing to abide by the rules and regulations governing the conduct of students at the university.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- Scholarship amount of 10,000€ per year.
- Maximum of 1,000€ for travel and visa expenses
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunitiesJoin our Telegram Community.
- Candidate selection deadline: May 10, 2023
- After being selected, deadline for applying for the scholarship: May 12, 2023
- Deadline for the reception of the recommendations from the 2 referees, and closure of the call: May 16, 2023
- Announcement of the results: end of June 2023
How To Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should apply using the link below;
- Selected students will automatically be sent a link by email to an online application form.
Upon reception of this email, students wishing to apply will need to complete the online application form and provide (mandatory) the names and contact details of two referees who would be willing to submit a reference for the candidate (director of studies, professor, internship coordinator…).
- Each of the two referees named by the candidate will be sent a link by email to an online recommendation form. They will be asked to complete and submit the form prior to the closing day of the scholarship call.
The candidate will automatically be informed when each referee has submitted the form.
- The application file for a scholarship will be considered complete when both recommendation forms have been submitted by the referees.
Please note: the candidate will not receive a message confirming that the application is complete.
It is up to the candidate to ensure both referees complete and submit the form by the deadline given in the invitation email.
The Application Deadline is 16th May 2023
Start your Application
Below, you will find the application button, deadline information and other details. Good luck. But before you apply;share, rate and Join us for More.
Subscribe here for weekly newsletters.