Study In Italy: 2022 Invest Your Talent in Italy Scholarship for International Students
Invest Your Talent in Italy Scholarships are awarded for courses of Master’s degree (Laurea Magistrale or Master Universitario) at Italian Higher Education Institutes (state-owned institutions or institutions legally recognized by the relevant State authorities) that are part of the “Invest Your Talent in Italy” Program.
The program also includes a mandatory internship at selected Italian companies, which are partners of the initiative.
The Program is aimed at increasing cooperation between Italian universities and companies, so as to boost their level of internationalization. It also allows young foreign talents to get their specialization in Italy and to start a working experience in the Italian companies that are part of the Program.
In order to be eligible for a scholarship, applicants must be citizens, effectively living, in one of the following countries:
- People’s Republic of China
- Republic of Korea
Applications may be submitted only by those who meet the following requirements at the time of the deadline of the Call.
- Academic qualifications: Applications may only be submitted by those candidates referred to in Articles 1 and 2 who hold the academic qualifications (Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent) required to enrol in the chosen Master’s Degree Program (Laurea Magistrale or Master Universitario).
- Candidates must have completed their Bachelor’s Degree. Students who are currently studying at an Italian university and those who have obtained an Italian University Degree are not eligible for the IYT Program.
- Only those students who have submitted their pre-application for ONE of the postgraduate courses (Laurea Magistrale or Master) included in the Program can apply for an IYT scholarship, following each University’s enrollment procedures
- Candidates can apply for ONE course only. The second choice is only possible for those courses accepting a limited number of students. In this case, the second choice is displayed automatically when completing the application.
- Students are entitled to receive the IYT scholarship only if they are admitted to the course they have applied for through the IYT platform.
- Age: Applicants must have been born on or after January 1 st, 1996. Students applying for a scholarship renewal are excepted from this provision.
Candidates must submit an English language certificate as proof of their proficiency in English. Candidates must hold at least a B2 level certificate within the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunitiesJoin our Telegram Community.
Candidates who have obtained an English-taught Bachelor’s Degree can submit a certificate issued by their university, stating that English is the language of the courses in that university/course/faculty. This certificate can be accepted as proof of proficiency in English.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The Scholarship period will run between September 2020 and September 2021 for the September set and;
- January 2021 to January 2022 for the January set.
- The scholarship will provide a full tuition fee waiver for the year, plus a stipend of £8,000 which will be paid over 12 months.
- Applicants who can evidence their refugee status will be considered a priority group, however, the University may extend the invite to apply to further applicants.
Candidates must provide the following documents:
- a final transcript of all previous exams as well as the final grade (Bachelor’s Degree);
- students who have completed their Bachelor’s studies but have not yet received their Diploma – along with the final transcript of all previous exams – must submit, along with the final transcript, a document on letterhead paper from their University certifying that they have completed their Bachelor’s program and are waiting for the Diploma to be issued.
- This document must be issued through and signed by a representative of the Academic Registrar’s Office;
- English language certificate (IELTS or TOEFL);
- Italian language certificate, when applicable.
- video in which the candidate should explain their motivations (no longer than 1 minute);
- valid Passport.
An official translation into English, French or Spanish is required if the documents are in a language other than these three languages. Both the translated documents and the original copies must be provided.
Incomplete applications will not be accepted. It is not possible to send the supporting documents by email.
How To Apply
Candidates must complete and submit the online application form available at the link below:
The full surname and all the given names must be included in the personal information section of the online application form (as stated in the candidate’s passport).
The Applications Deadline is 15th February 2022.
Start your Application
Below, you will find the application button, deadline information and other details. Good luck. But before you apply;share, rate and Join us for More.
Subscribe here for weekly newsletters.