Study In Netherland: 2023 Rotterdam School of Management (RSM) Scholarships for International Students
Rotterdam School of Management (RSM) Scholarships is open for prospective IBA students (thus, not currently enrolled students) starting their studies in 2023/2024 from all non-EEA countries, provided they would be charged the non-EEA tuition fee.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
Only students who are not recipients of any other scholarships exceeding the amount of 5,000 euro in total in that same academic year can apply for the scholarship.
With its mission to be a force for positive change in the world, Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University (RSM) has firmly established its reputation over almost 50 years as one of Europe’s most international and innovative business schools.
RSM’s primary focus is on developing business leaders with international careers who can become a force for positive change by carrying their innovative mindset into a sustainable future.
The scholarship will be awarded for the first year of the IBA programme, provided excellence in previous education is proven. As the scholarship will only be awarded for the first year, students should be aware that they will need to have sufficient means to cover the study costs of the second and third year.
- Excellence in previous education is proven if the grade point average achieved at secondary school (measured to date) is at least the equivalent of the Dutch grade of 8.0 on the Dutch grading scale 1 – 10.
- For prospective students who have also attended higher education after secondary education grades obtained in higher education will also be considered. The RSM Scholarship Committee will decide on the local grade equivalents for the Dutch grade of 8.0 using (a.o.) the grade information included in the Nuffic country modules;
- Only students who are not recipients of any other scholarships exceeding the amount of € 5,000 in total in that same academic year can apply for the scholarship;
- By accepting this scholarship you agree to assist the RSM Recruitment and Admissions Office in the role of an Ambassador with promotional and support activities for approximately 8 hours per month during the academic year;
- By accepting this scholarship you agree to start your visa procedure before 1 June 2021. RSM holds the right to cancel your scholarship if you have not started your visa procedure and holds the right to offer the scholarship to a student on the scholarship waiting list.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The scholarship is in the form of a tuition fee waiver and covers the difference between the non-EEA tuition fee and the EEA tuition fee;
- No actual transmission of money takes place. The scholarship part will be subtracted from the full non-EEA tuition fee (€ 9,600) before the start of the academic year, enabling you to immediately pay the reduced tuition fee; either at once or in instalments.
- The scholarship will be awarded for the first year of the IBA programme only.
The scholarship will be awarded for the first year of the IBA programme
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- A scholarship application letter in OLAF of maximum 1 A4 size page, including the following information: an explanation why you would need a scholarship, comprising a description of your current financial situation; an explanation why you would deserve a scholarship, comprising a description of academic excellence and if applicable other merits;
- A budget plan using this template, explaining how you are going to finance year 1, 2 and 3 of the IBA programme
- If applicable: certified copies of other scholarships granted