Study In Qatar: 2023 Qatar University Postgraduate Scholarships for International Students
Qatar University Postgraduate Scholarships are currently open to international students of outstanding academic performance willing to study in Qatar.
The Qatar University Postgraduate Scholarships offer fully-funded awards to international students as a full tuition waiver and a 6,000 QR in annual stipends.
The scholarship recipients are also eligible to a university student accommodation and an annual round travel airflight ticket.
Qatar University offers this scholarship to academically distinguished students who apply to undergraduate programs.
The applicant is requested to apply to this scholarship during the announced application period. Applicants for this scholarship are selected on a competitive basis.
To be considered for the Qatar University Scholarship, candidates must satisfy the following:
- The applicant must have a high school certificate or its equivalent.
- Applicant must receive the Final Acceptance (Not Provisional Admission) in the university.
- Applicant should not get benefit from this scholarship and another sponsorship/scholarship simultaneously.
- The student must maintain a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 out of 4.0.
- The student must successfully complete a minimum of 12 hours per semester.
- The student should not exceed the period for graduation according to his/her study plan.
- The student must remain registered continuously (in Fall and Spring) until graduation.
- Recipients of the scholarship are expected to adhere to academic regulations, policies, and procedures of Qatar University.
- Must abide by the General Conditions to keep the scholarship.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- Exemption from tuition fees
- Exemption from textbook fees
- 500 QR monthly salary
- Student housing (two students per room) including transportation to/from campus.
- Annual round trip air fare ticket
- Residence permit under QU sponsorship
- The scholarship should be utilized starting from the semester in which the scholarship was awarded. If the student does not pass his/her first semester, the scholarship will be terminated and the student will be informed by QU email.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Application Form
- High school transcripts
- Two Recommendation Letters.
- Passport Photo Page
- English proficiency certificate – TOEFL or IELTS (optional).
How To Apply
All graduate applicants to Qatar University are required to apply to their intended program of study using the QU online admission application. Kindly go through the following step-by-step application process.
Step 1: Submit your Online Admission Application
Step 2: Receive a letter of acknowledgment to confirm the receipt of your application.
Step 3: Application Review and Interview
Step 4: Submit all official documents
Step 5: Applicants receive an official letter with the admissions decision.
Interested and qualified applicants should click on the button below to commence their application.
The Application Deadline is 29th September 2022
⚡️We have recorded a 96% success rate on our ad packages at Latest Opportunities. You can read customers comments, check our numbers or book a package now.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
- How to Win Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Study Loan Sources for International Students
- Free IELTS Study Materials | Download for offline use
- How to Live and Study in UK for International Students
- How to Live and Study in USA for International Students
- Prepare yourself with Recruitment, Interview & Aptitude Tests.
You must log in to post a comment.