UNESCO Poland Fellowship Program in Poland 2023/2024
Applications are open to apply for the UNESCO Poland Fellowship Program 2023/2024 in Poland. You don’t need CGPA or IELTS/TOEFL Test. The UNESCO Poland Fellowship Program is a Fully Funded cultural exchange program for All the International Students with all expenses paid. Those Students who have Completed their Undergraduate Degrees are eligible to apply from Africa State, the Arab States, Asia & Pacific, Latin America & the Caribbean can apply.
The aim of the UNESCO international cultural exchange program is to bring students from diverse backgrounds & from different parts of the world to enhance capacity-building and human resources development in the area of Science, Technology and Engineering Education Etc. UNESCO Highly Encouraged Students & Youth from Developing Countries.
Financial Benefits of UNESCO Poland Fellowship in Poland
UNESCO Poland Fellowship 2023/2024 Will Cover all the Expenses.
You don’t have to pay. This is a free exchange program by UNESCO.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
The amount covered by UNESCO is given below:
- Monthly Stipend: The Stipend Amounting to a monthly allowance of 2200 PLN (1 USD = approximately 4,00 PLN) is intended to cover living expenses such as
- Accommodation, Meals, pocket expenses
- A one-time special allowance of $120 USD is to be paid upon arrival in Poland.
- Airfare Tickets: UNESCO will Cover the Cost of Round Airfare Travel Tickets to/from Your Country
- Health Insurance Will be provided.
- Cultural, Historical, and/or Touristic Visits.
About UNESCO Poland Fellowship:
- All the Participants’ age should not be more than 35 years. The medium of instruction will be English.
- You Don’t need CGPA.
- UNESCO Fellowship Program Will Cover all the Expenses for the participants, including Flight Tickets.
Fields Available in UNESCO Poland Fellowship:
The aim of this fellowship program is to enhance capacity-building, human resources, Friendships & in the field of Science, Technology, and Engineering.
The Fields are Given below:
- Automation, Electronic, and Electrical Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Earth and Environmental Sciences
- Environmental Engineering, Mining, and Energy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Sociological Sciences
List of Eligible Countries:
- Burkina Faso
- Cape Verde
- Côte d’Ivoire
- Democratic Republic of the Congo
- South Africa
- United Republic of Tanzania
- Syrian Arab Republic
- Brunei Darussalam
- Lao People’s Democratic Republic
- Papua New Guinea
- Sri Lanka
- Viet Nam
- Dominican Republic
- El Salvador
- Trinidad and Tobago
Eligible Criteria for UNESCO Poland Fellowship
- Age Should Not be more than 35 Years.
- Proficient in English
- Youth & Students from developing countries are Strongly Encouraged
- Participants Must have completed their 4 Year Undergraduate Degree.
How to Apply
To apply for this program, all you need to do is click the link below:
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.
Kindly share this opportunity with International Students and others. Thank you.